Monday, September 21, 2009

On The Set Of Sex And The City 2 With Sarah Jessica Parker Wearing Christian Dior



I had major goosebumps when I saw Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw wearing her Christian Dior Fall 2000 newspaper print dress on set this weekend.

If you are a Sex And The City addict like me, you’ll remember that Carrie first wore this dress in Season 3.

In that particular episode Carrie gets mugged for her Manolo Blahnik heels and Fendi bag…I mean baguette, and thinks her karma is shot.

So she meets Natasha to apologize for wrecking her marriage with Mr Big.



In this new scene SJP is wearing Christian Louboutin lace open-toe booties, which a bronze embellished heel.

They were either made especially for the movie, modified, or a slightly different version from the ones available to purchase from Bergdorf Goodman.



After seeing this picture of SJP on set during the day, all I can think about is going to the gym and doing some sit ups.

The 44 year old actress looked stunning showing off her midriff, as she wore a knotted plaid shirt paired with skinny cropped jeans and lilac Brian Atwood Loca suede studded heels.

I love this casual look, as much as any high-end look SJP wears as Carrie.

Patricia Field always get both so right for Carrie.

This film is due to be released in US theaters on May 28, 2010.

I think I’m looking forward to the premieres more than the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment