Monday, September 21, 2009

Runway To “Love Happens” LA Premiere - Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture







I was convinced that Jennifer Aniston not wearing black on her last red carpet appearance was a one-off, but she thankfully proves me wrong.

Last night at the “Love Happens” LA Premiere she looked beautiful wearing a silver embroidered Valentino Fall 2009 Couture tunic dress with matching strappy Christian Louboutin sandals.

OK it’s not pink with polka dots, but it’s progress people. Baby steps.

I love her look. It’s a bit sexy, young and chic, but I’m not sure if it’s a BDOTW contender.

What do you think?

Valentino is getting a lot of red carpet and editorial action at the moment, as a whole new generation is appreciating the edgier direction.

OK now we appear to have the dress situation under control, now I can move onto her never changing hairstyle.



No comments:

Post a Comment