Monday, September 21, 2009

Who Wore Temperley London Better?



If this was a Disney movie, it would be titled “The Lady and the Tramp”.

Princess Beatrice walked the red carpet with her boyfriend, sister and mother to attend “The Young Victoria” World Premiere held at the Odeon, Leicester Square in London back in March.

She wore a Temperley London Spring 2009 cobalt silk asymmetrical dress with a draped sleeve that links into the bubble hem.

She teamed her dress with silver accessories including heels, clutch and a chain belt.

Aubrey O’Day wore the same dress to the LA premiere of “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” with silver Louboutin heels.

At the time I said this was the best I have ever seen Aubrey on the red carpet, as she wasn’t revealing anything and the dress appeared to be the right size for once.

As much as I want to give this to Princess Beatrice, I much prefer Aubrey’s heels and I’m glad she didn’t wear a belt as the jewel detail on the shoulder is enough detail for this dress, so Aubrey wins for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment