Monday, September 21, 2009

Designer Shoe Pick of the Day: Yves Saint Laurent “Aliama” Pump




There is something about YSL shoes that always make my heart flutter a little bit, and these Aliama pumps are no exception. From the texture to the color, these pumps are solid winners.

The lizard suede is absolutely phenomenal looking, and I absolutely love the muted burgundy color. It is a neutral, but still adds a ton of dimension to any outfit. The platform ensures comfort and wearability, and I must say, of all designer shoes, I think YSL’s are the most comfortable to begin with. The architecture and lines in this pump are really beautiful, and make for an all together fabulous classic shoe that is a total must-have. I would love to pair these with skinny jeans for the day, and a hot dress for nighttime affairs.

Yves Saint Laurent “Aliama” Pump $695 MadisonLosAngeles



No comments:

Post a Comment