Monday, September 21, 2009

Who Wore Michael Kors Better? Blake Lively or Angelina Jolie




The Michael Kors Fall 2009 strapless dress with pockets on the hips, and a seaming detail across the bodice has been worn by Blake Lively and Angelina Jolie recently.

Back in June Blake opted for the hot pink wool version when she arrived at the CFDA Awards, pairing her dress with nude Christian Louboutin peep-toes.

I loved the colour on Blake. This is actually one of my favourite looks for her. She seems to be back to her best after being very disappointing on the red carpet in 2008.

If Angelina had worn the hot pink version I think I would have fainted from the shock, but she opted for the sexy leather version, pairing her dress with Dior heels.

Interestingly both women opted to use the pocket detail whilst posing on the red carpet, and both sported that ‘just got out of bed’ hair look.

Ange does look fabulous in this dress - despite the feeling of de ja vu - but Blake made the bigger impact by totally blowing me away, so she wins for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment