Monday, September 21, 2009

On The Set Of Sex And The City 2 With Sarah Jessica Parker Carrying A Chanel Clutch




OMG…Sarah Jessica Parker was back on the set of “Sex And The City” in New York today.

It seems like only yesterday they were announcing the sequel, now SJP is pounding the Manhattan streets wearing gold sparkling Christian Louboutin pigalle heels - What happened to her Manolo’s?

Sporting her trademark curly do SJP was a perfect vision wearing a white 3/4 length sleeved Halston Heritage dress, a exquisite Solange Azagury-Partridge tetris-esqe necklace and carry a STUNNING Chanel gold purse.

I want one. Like I’ve never wanted anything in my whole life.

I must admit I was skeptical of the sequel, but after seeing SJP on set I’m back on board.

Move over Blake and Leighton, the Queen of New York is back.




No comments:

Post a Comment