Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kim K's Blog: The Inspiration Behind Our VSA Jewelry Collection




So I wanted to give you guys a little background behind our jewelry collection for Virgins Saints and Angels. We wanted to incorporate a lot of Armenian symbols and traditions into the design of the pieces, since we thought it would make the collection more personal and give it some context. I personally love the Armenian tiara!! The crown in our designs represents Khloe, Kourtney and myself, with the three points standing for each sister... cute, huh!? I think it's really cool that you can mix history and tradition with modern designs to make pieces that are both meaningful and beautiful. I hope you guys like the collection.

source; http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment