Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Kim Pix: My Fragrance Launch at Sephora in NYC



What an amazing day! So many fans came out to support me at my NYC Sephora launch! I was nervous that no one would turn up, considering we had been forced to reschedule when I got snowed in and couldn't make it to New York, but the turnout was crazy! I thought having the launch on this day was actually even better because the weather was much better so no one had to stand out in the snow or rain... I mean, it was still pretty freezing, but there was no blizzard, at least! I wore one of our Bebe for Kardashian dresses!



This boy who came to the launch to meet me was a huge Reggie fan and was wearing his Saints jersey! He was such a doll! Thanks to everyone that came!







































source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment