Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Troy Jesen's Blog: Favorite places to buy make-up!



When I need to pick up my essentials. where I go to find exactly what I need can save me a lot of time, cash and headache. I have it down pat now. I have all my favorite places I go to for my products and now I want to share them with you.

Internet - I rely on the power of the internet to get me what I am looking for with out the hassle of having to go shopping - it's all available at the click of a button. Products like Jouer, Kumaara, RMS Beauty, can be found on their websites, and now just about every line I use can be ordered right online and delivered right to my house. The only catch is when I order my products, I know what I'm getting and what it looks and feels like. Be sure you can return it if it's not what works for you.

Sephora/Ultima - NARS, Stilla, Lorac, Benefit, Urban Decay, Makeup Forever (what i love about Sephora is you basically help yourself with no one bugging you, you can try on makeup, etc.). It's a make up wonderland...It's a dangerous place for me! I walk in to get just a few things. I walk out with $1000 worth of products.

Barney's - Dior, YSL

Bloomingdales - Chanel, Shiseido, Clinique (if you need an artist to help you pick colors or try on new looks)

CVS/Rite Aid - Revlon, Covergirl, Wet&Wild, Maybeline, who can't love great products at low prices?

Target - Sonia Kashuk, L'Oreal, Max Factor

Image Exclusive - brow shaver razors, Visiora, Joe Blasco, all my lashes and favorite synthetic sponges


Source: http://troyjensenonline.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment