Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kim Kardashian is Bangin with her Balenciaga



I’ve been holding onto these images of Kim Kardashian for a little while now. I had planned on sharing them earlier but we were a bit busy with our Emmy coverage. But anyways, I am loving everything about Kim’s outfit here. I still want to know what her closet looks like. From segments shot at her apartment during filming of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, I find it hard to believe that her extensive wardrobe is contained in that apartment of hers. Perhaps the apartment next door is actually her closet, not a neighbor.

Anyways, back to her look here. If I was her stylist and she walked in wearing this I think I would simply point at every piece of the outfit and say, “love, Love, LOVE”! Her platform sandals are as high as they come, her skirt is on the short side and whether the studding detail is part of the skirt or actually a belt, it is awesome. A super stone washed jean jacket (collar kinda popped) is over a simple white top and she is carrying a gorgeous Balenciaga. Everything is bangin! Work it girl!

Source: http://www.bagthatstyle.com/
Artical By: by Shannon Mahoney







Balenciaga
Arena City Classic - Black
$1,395.00

Wrinkled lambskin bag with top zip and rolled leather handles. Front zipper pocket and aged brass hardware. Fabric lined interior with side zip pocket. 10" x 15" x 3.5". 6" handle drop. 13" shoulder strap drop. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
Barneys style #: 208075271

No comments:

Post a Comment