Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kourtney K's Blog: Emmy’s, Islands, K+K and Curb… What a Night!



Kim and I went to the 61st Annual Emmy Awards on Sunday to do some pre show red carpet stuff for E! Just as she and I were walking out the door, her zipper tore on her Ina Soltani gown. The second we pulled up at the awards, Kim went straight to our stylist who began sewing her dress shut! Kim missed the live red carpet bit, but we still walked the carpet together. She stayed for the show, and I was very tired, so I went home to relax with Scott and my brother Rob. We all went to Islands and ate yummy spinach dip, cheese fries and burgers! Delish! We also watched the new epsiode of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and the season premier of Curb Your Enthusiasm. What a night!




No comments:

Post a Comment