Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Follow Kim K's Twitter: Sep 23, 2009



Get up! Time to workout!!!!6:02 AM Sep 23rd from TweetGenius

I was exhausted but made myself work out! Class was sooo hard but now I feel so good that I went!8:38 AM Sep 23rd from TweetGenius

Push yourself today. Go above & beyond your own expectations!8:44 AM Sep 23rd from TweetGenius

Congrats to Khloe & Lamar! I love u guys!9:22 AM Sep 23rd from TweetGenius

Hey guys, what are your best first dance wedding song suggestions?11:16 AM Sep 23rd from TweetGenius

http://twitpic.com/iugob - My dad & Rob! How cute is this picture???11:25 AM Sep 23rd from TwitPic

Home now from a long day...QuickTrim photo shoot w Khloe, then filming Keeping Up w Kardashian's all night! I'm exhausted! Tweet Dreams!11:29 PM Sep 23rd from web

Wait before I go to sleep, I am going to bleach my teeth...has anyone done that before?11:35 PM Sep 23rd from web

No comments:

Post a Comment