Monday, August 24, 2009

Troy Jesen's Blog: Kim Kardashian @ Spike TV Video Game Awards

70's glam for my muse, Kim Kardashian. For the Spike TV Video Game Awards, I wanted to create a look that was a little different from what I've done with Kim in the past. Sexy metallic gold and intense black-lined eyes with a soft pale pink mouth complimented her dress. I love creating new looks with Kim. She has a fantastic face to work on. In earlier events, I tried to keep it fresh and sexy but this time, I wanted to give Kim a red-carpet look reminiscent of early 1970's Cher.






Beauty Note: In creating the perfect 1970's sheer mouth, choose a lip shade one or two shades brighter than your own in a salmon, rose, or raspberry pink lipstick. Pat on with your fingertips then blot with a tissue. Top with sheer gold lip gloss. Cher always had the perfect sun-kissed skin. Blend Revlon's Skin Lights Golden Bronze liquid shimmer for a healthy glow all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment