Monday, August 24, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Quotes Can Be So Inspiring


I love uplifting quotes! They really inspire me and make me feel better! Khloe and I send each other quotes all the time and I wanted to see if you guys had any good ones! Here's a few of my recent favorites from @TheDailyLove


'Its not selfish to be happy. Ur happiness will radiate out & inspire others to be happy to. Don't let anyone tell you it's not ok 2 b happy!'



Don't cry because it ended. Smile because it happened.


Love is easy, its your fears that get in the way. Success is already inside you, its your self-confidence that has to see it. TRUST.

Why the rush? Enjoy the ride, mystery & moment. Life isn't setup for u 2 know outcomes it's setup 4 u 2 take risks on behalf of yourself.



Whatever u think is impossible is only impossible in ur mind. We r all human beings trying our best, no one has the answer for you but you.



Life's like the movies You can see a love story, horror, drama, fantasy or docu. Its up to you, admission price is your choice.


If you have any favorite quotes that you find inspirational or uplifting, please share them in the comments. I'd love to read them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment