Friday, May 8, 2009

Spotting Kim K: Kendra Wilkinson Teams Up With The Kardashians



She began her rise to fame with the reality television show “Girls Next Door” and yesterday (May 7) Kendra Wilkinson was spotted working on a PSA with two other reality stars - Kim and Kourtney Kardashian.

The three curvaceous cuties looked to be having a marvelous time on the Hollywood set, smiling and waving to the paparazzi in between takes.

As for her romantic life, Kendra recently blogged about her trip with fiancé Hank Baskett to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico during which he used the L-word for the first time.

She wrote, “We had soooooo much fun, and it was also the first time we said ‘I love you,’ which definitely made it one of the best vacations of my life!!!”

Kendra continued, “He told me he loved me two days before I told him. We were sitting out on the [hotel resort] balcony, and out of nowhere he just looked at me and told me he loved me!!! I was just like, ‘OH MY GOD,’ and I didn’t know what to say. I was speechless!!!! Poor guy.”

Two days later, they were parasailing when Wilkinson returned the favor. “The two of us were up in the air, and I was sooo scared, and I just told him to look at me, and at that very moment I told him I loved him!!!! And the rest is history!”





No comments:

Post a Comment