Friday, May 8, 2009

2008 MTV Music Awards Red Carpet


Finally the Pussycat Dolls get it oh so right. I love the soft neutral colours of both the dresses and make-up. Such a refreshing change from the S&M gear they usually wear. Melody Thornton kind of upsets the balance for me in her 3 piece suit, but the other 4 are perfection.


Ashlee Tisdale provided the little sparkly dress wearing a Roberto Cavalli strapless mini which was covered in white paillettes.


I knew she could do it. Britney Spears made a massive comeback collecting 3 awards for a blah song and a so so video, but what impressed me most is that she more than pulled her sh*t together. Her extensions look like they weren't purchased from Jessica Simpson's HairDo line. The shorten Atelier Versace Fall 2008 silver beaded dress was gorgeous, and reminded me of Britney of old.


Lauren Conrad is not my favourite person, but give credit were credit is due, she did look gorgeous in this white dress by Pogah Couture. I especially love the skirt of this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment