Friday, May 8, 2009

Chanel's Mobile Art Opening Red Carpet



Oh my. Where is Patricia Fields when you need her?

Now you see why I was hoping for Diane to bring her 'A' game, because both Bosworth and SJP's efforts are meager at best.

I assumed it was impossible to go wrong with Chanel. Tonight I am proved wrong.

SJP wore a silver Chanel Resort 2009 asymmetric dress, with a pink Spring 2009 bouclé jacket and two tone tights from the same collection.

What I am loving here are her Balenciaga Fall 2008 heels.



Come on Kim Raver, this black chiffon Chanel Fall 2008 asymmetric dress, has been worn twice before by Rachel Bilson and Tory Burch.

There are so many dresses you could have picked. Give us something new, as covering the dress with an array of Chanel necklaces does not make it different.

No comments:

Post a Comment