Friday, May 8, 2009

Runway To Photo Shoot: Heidi Klum



Heidi Klum graces the cover of the InStyle US December 2008 edition looking as stunning as ever, with her megawatt smile.

In her interview the Victoria's Secret model talks about singing and her husband, Seal. Here are some extracts:

On her husband: "Sometimes I lie in bed and I’m like, ‘Oh my god, there’s Seal lying next to me. What’s he doing there?’ I get a smile on my face immediately. Our honeymoon period is definitely not over. [We] have date nights. We go to dinner or to the movies. We like to keep it romantic. Some people wake up in the morning and turn over when they see their mate. That’s not us."

On how Seal has influenced her wardrobe: "I’ve gotten more stylish since I’ve been with my husband. I was always making fun of him because he has so many leather coats, jackets and shoes. But he looks hot. I want to look good for him. So I kind of stepped it up a bit."

On her singing voice: "We sing all the time. He’s always rolling his eyeballs because I’m in the wrong key. But I know he’s laughing about it too. So I’m not a singer — who cares? Not everyone is Seal!"

She also reveals her five rules for succeeding in business.





No comments:

Post a Comment