Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kim K's Blog: My New BFF....Rocky!!



All my life I haven't really been the biggest dog person...until now! If you saw last night's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians you will know that that adorable Chihuahua completely changed the way I feel about dogs! I always knew Reggie wanted a boxer and I knew nothing about them. I wanted a small dog, so I did some research and decided to get a boxer. I swear I am so in love with Rocky you guys have no idea! I never thought I could love a dog as much as I love Rocky! When Reggie is at work, we totally take naps together (he usually isn't allowed in the bed), we go on walks and he is totally my new bff! LOL! Do you guys have any pets? Anyone have a boxer named Rocky? LOL apparently it's the most common name for boxers. We are so unoriginal!!







source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment