Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kim Kardashian talks fashion disasters and style changes



Kim Kardashian has said that she dresses in a more conservative way than she used to. She also told UK’s Heat Magazine that she used to have fashion disasters “all the time”.

Kardashian said: “I used to always match everything, to the point where it was too matchy-matchy. I also used to wear way too many accessories.

“I’ve realised that everything doesn’t have to match quite so much, and I don’t wear as many accessories. I’ve definitely learnt over the years, and my style is probably more classic and conservative now.”


When asked who her style icons are, Kardashian replied: “Kate Moss – she has such a simple, chic style that just looks effortless.

“And Jennifer Lopez too – her style is out there. She’s cool and trendy.”

Source: Showbiz Spy

source: http://www.kimkardashianfan.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment