Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kim K's Blog: Have Lunch with Me and Carl's Jr!



On January 13 I will be hosting The Ultimate Salad Lunch Date with Carl's Jr! It's a online live streaming event on Carl's Jr's Facebook page and you can all join me for lunch! I'll be chatting with you guys via webcam and answering your questions... it's basically a giant salad lunch party for me and all my fans!!

If you'd like to ask me a question during the event, just go to Carl's Jr before January 12, buy any of the new salads and you'll get a special code that gives you access to ask questions.

I posted the event on my Facebook page today, so make sure you RSVP!! I'll be checking to see who I can expect :) Grab your salads, come hungry and I'll see you there!

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment