Friday, October 23, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker's Sexy New Scent: SJP NYC

Not only has she been hard at work filming the sequel to her Sex and the City movie, but Sarah Jessica Parker has also been hard at work on launching a new fragrace very much inspired by the actress' small and big screen persona, Carrie Bradshaw.

SJP, who has launched a signature fragrance in the past, confessed that her most recent scent was somewhat unexpected, "It's unusual for me because this fragrance is surprisingly floral, which I keep thinking I am not sophisticated or mature enough for."

The perfume, SJP NYC, carries a note of strawberry and, as Parker explains, "It amazes me that this essence of strawberry mixes so beautifully with the more sophisticated floral notes and the musks that I love and will always have as part of my fragrances. In a million years I would never think, 'Let's work around strawberry.'"

This all sounds very delicious.

Source - socialitelife.celebuzz.com

Source: http://www.sexandthecitymovie.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment