Friday, October 23, 2009

Kourtney K's Blog: Khloe + Kourtney = Love




Khloe and I have both been super busy these days so haven’t spent as much time together as we usually do. We have been missing each other madly. She is literally my soul mate, obsession of life! We spent the day together…she came with me to Bel Bambini to do some baby shopping, we went to Robertson to do some shopping for ourselves, and had lunch at Newsroom on Robertson, and we also went to the doctor’s office together. We had a fun filled much needed Khloe and Kourtney day.

I am wearing an H+M dress, Zara blazer, brown Michael Kors boots, brown Balenciaga bag. I stole the dress and blazer from Kim’s closet and she ran into Bel Bambini to surprise us and discovered me in her clothes! It was pretty funny. Khloe is wearing a Myne dress and a Chanel belt.





Photos from Wenn.com

Source: http://officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment