Friday, October 23, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Kim Style: Red Hot Nails, Rihanna Style



As you all know, I love switching up my nail color to fit my mood! I think the color of your nails can really express how you're feeling and can completely finish off a look. For example, in my recent Shoe Dazzle shoot I wore black nail polish to match my dress and to set off the colors in the shoes! At the Sephora Infatuation lipgloss launch I wore a deep silver to set off my jacket! And at the Famous Cupcakes event I wore a bright red to match Kiyan's shirt! Hahaha, just kidding... that was pure luck!

Right now I'm really into red nails! I think red is such a classic color... so feminine and sexy. It's so timeless you can literally match it with any outfit. Rihanna is the ultimate red nail-ed diva! I love how she experiments with her nails, or matches the red nails with her lip color to make a statement. She's definitely one of the most daring and risque ladies in pop! I can't wait for her new album to come out next month... I know I can rely on her for some upbeat workout tracks!!!




Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment