Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kim K's Blog: Get The Look: My NY Fashion Week Hair



Spoiled Pretty met up with Rolando Beauchamp, the man behind my New York Fashion Week hairstyles! Check out the video below to see what products Rolando used on my hair and how he created all my fabulous fashion week looks. One of my favorites was the Ava Gardner look! I put a side by side of Ava and myself in the gallery so you can see how the hair compared! What do you think of the 1940s style?

I usually wear my hair long or slick it back for a more sophisticated, sleek look, but I love that I can pin it back to give the illusion of a shorter bob without cutting it. I really love trying new things and Rolando really worked his magic!










Source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment