Sunday, September 27, 2009

Monica Rose Blog: Kourtney at the 2009 Emmy Awards

I have to be honest, it was very challenging finding the perfect dress for Kourtney to wear to the Emmys. I wanted to make sure I got a dress that was comfortable and still made her feel small and sexy.



This is my first time working with someone who is pregnant. This was very challenging because at first everything I thought would work did not fit right. I love a challenge, so I was even more determined to find the right dress.



I ended up coming across this BCBG dress that was made with a comfortable fabric and was very easy to wear. I also knew it was going to be 100 degrees outside so I had to make sure the fabric was airy and lightweight.



Kourtney looked stunning and she was glowing. Mario Dedivanovic did her makeup and Frankie Payne did her hair. Her jewelry is by Super Gems.

Source: http://monicarosestylist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment