Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GET THE FACE! Kim K @ Teen Choice Awards



This day was so exciting for me, as it was the first time I saw Kim as a blonde. I was pleasantly surprised! I had so much fun doing her makeup for the Teen Choice Awards. It was almost like I was doing another person! I also did Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie that day too. They all looked so beautiful :-) People magazine (out on stands right now) interviewed me as well to get the makeup scoop. Check out the image below and read more here to Get The Face!

Skin – I started out with one of my favorite moisturizers - Ultimate Youth Creme by Estee Lauder. For foundation, I went with Dior Nude Hydrating Glow Foundation followed by NARS pressed powder. I used Make Up For Ever Lift concealer under the eyes.

Eyes - Use Chopper eye shadow by Urban Decay all over the lid. Sweep Mac’s eye pencil in fascinating along the inner rim of the eye. Apply Cork eye shadow by MAC with a Qtip along the lower lash line. On the inner corner of the eyes, use B-dazzle by GIELLA. Lancôme Hypnose mascara on top and bottom lashes.

Eyebrows are slightly filled in with lingering brow pencil by MAC then blended and softened with a Qtip.

Cheeks- Lancôme Star Bronzer in Bronze Rich framing the entire face and on hollows of cheeks. Apply some to the neck and chest area as well. Brush Orgasm by NARS on the apples of the cheeks.

Lips - Fill in lips with Spice liner by MAC and follow with MAC’s Dazzleglass in Smile. ;) Have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment