Wednesday, August 26, 2009

D.S Pick of the Day: Elizabeth and James Gathered Peep-Toe d’Orsay



I must say I am fond of the shoe line Elizabeth and James. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have done a wonderful job of creating fun-funky shoes that stand out all on their own. I recently stumbled across the Gathered Peep-Toe d’Orsay in taupe, and quite literally wanted them then and there. This d’Orsay boasts a 4” covered heel and rouched-detailing. Refreshingly clean in design the rouche gives it enough design detail to just complete the shoe. Its slip-on nature looks absolutely comfortable for easy to wear. I have always had issues in the winters when wearing tights and trying to keep my heels from slipping. I don’t think that I am going to have that problem with this shoe at all. Its versatility allows myself, or any of you, to wear this shoe from day to night. It also comes in black suede, so I may just have to get both?!

Elizabeth and James Gathered Peep-Toe d’Orsay $270 Neiman



No comments:

Post a Comment