Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Eva Medes For Marie Claire UK September 2009




Eva Mendes graces the cover of Marie Claire’s September 2009 UK edition, and I’m floored by how beautiful she looks on the cover.

Her editorial was shot by Marc Hom which sees Eva on the cover wearing a beautiful tulle Lanvin strapless dress with a pearl bracelet.

The rest of her editorial includes two stunning Luisa Beccaria gowns and a sexy Blumarine animal print gown, which show both a sexy and a softer side of her stunning beauty.

In the magazine which is out now Eva talks about her curves and her stint in rehab stint.

Here are some extracts from her interview:

On dressing her curves: “I love my curves and I embrace them, but I have to walk a fine line. There are certain dresses that are like: ‘Oh, this is really feminine. This isn’t sexy at all’, but then I’d try it on and it just turned. I think it comes down to being voluptuous, and if your body’s a certain way, then things can go distasteful in a second. I have to walk a fine line.”

On her banned Calvin Klein adverts: “You can’t show your nipples, apparently, in the States. But you can blow up anything you please in a movie or on TV.”

On therapy: “I love therapy! I’m very into it. I’m very in touch with my feelings, so I’m a completely different person. Not that different, but there’s nothing like going in and sitting down and talking to someone who has no emotional tie to your life. Just to talk to someone. It’s amazing.”

Read more at Marie Claire.co.uk.



No comments:

Post a Comment