Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kim Kardashian: LAX Lady



She’s no stranger to a travel-intensive lifestyle and last night (July 29) Kim Kardashian was spotted landing at LAX International Airport following a promotional trip to New York City.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie looked a bit camera-shy as she strolled past the paparazzi in a teal green blouse and black trousers.


In related news, ever since she broke up with longtime boyfriend Reggie Bush, Kim’s fans have been sending love her way. And in her latest blog entry Kim assures her peeps that she’d doing fine.

She wrote, “I truly appreciate all the love and support I’ve been receiving over the last 48 hours. I just want you all to know I’m doing okay, and I really appreciate your support.”









No comments:

Post a Comment