Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Khloe K Blog: I'm Not Engaged!!



Hi dolls. So I just got off the plane in LA from NYC and I had all these texts and voicemails asking if I was engaged to Shaun Phillips. The answer to that is a definite NO!!!!! I seriously could not stop laughing!

SP is one of my best friends -- we've been friends for a few years now. One of my girlfriends used to date his best friend and that's how we met and we've been close ever since. We hang out all the time -- we go to dinner together, we work out together and I went to some of his games last year. But the thought of dating him is so weird LOL.

It's so funny because it's totally our fault that this all started because we were twittering about our date night, but of course it got twisted into an entirely different story.

So no we are not engaged, nor are we dating. I will continue to hang out with him all the time, I'm still going to go to his games, and there still might be a silly twitter here or there because we're not going to change our friendship just because the media took it the wrong way. Just know that SP is my best friend and don't always believe everything you hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment