Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spotting Nicole Richie: Stops By "Live With Regis and Kelly"



She’s getting further along in her second pregnancy, and this morning Nicole Richie was spotted showing off a small baby bump as she arrived at “Live with Regis and Kelly.”

The “Simple Life” hottie sported a flowing vintage-style dress as she appeared on the morning show at the Fountainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida.

In related news, Nicole recently revealed that in her younger years, long before she became a reality TV personality, she had dreams of becoming a rap star.

“When I was 10 years old, I was in an all girl hip-hop/rap group. Our name? get ready… CAUTION! It was me and my 2 girlfriends; but they were 13 so they made me audition. I was soooo excited when I got in!”

She added, “All I can think of is the 3 of us going up to my mom and singing her our first song. We were dead serious. And I even remember part of our rap. The rap lyrics I remember were: Caution! Walking down the street./You better watch out, and step to the beat/Playing our music from town to town/Rockin’ and Rollin’ were gonna get down! My poor mom had to sit there with a straight face and watch us perform. We asked her to find us a manager.”



No comments:

Post a Comment