Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kim K"s Blog: The Kentucky Derby



"The Kentucky Derby was probably one of the funnest days of my life! My mom and I totally spent some quality time getting ready together and showing off our new hats. We color coordinated our outfits ahead of time, and it was fun to see how it all got pulled together.

I had heard so much about the Derby but no one could quite describe how amazing it is to actually be there. We had the prime seating, with Tom Brady, Matt Castle, Eli Manning (all amazing football players). I invited Reggie but he wasn't sure about the Derby, and afterwards he felt so left out! Kid Rock, Brooke Sheilds, Taylor Dayne, and Joey Fatone were there. It was so much fun! I bet on my first race and my horse came in at #1. It was so exciting! I love the horse races!"




No comments:

Post a Comment