Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nicole Richie In Harper's Bazaar US June 2008


For the June 2008 edition of Harper's Bazaar, former Hollywood wild child, Nicole Richie talks about staying in, mellowing out, and having a child of her own.

Here are some extracts from her interview:

On what surprises her most about motherhood: "Hmm, I would say how fun it is. Everybody talks about how difficult it is in the first three months, but I absolutely love it."

On her boyfriend Joel Madden: "Yeah, for being so opposite, we could possibly hate each other. We were friends first. We just have fun together."

On how many children she wants: "I want five children, twin boys and three girls. I've wanted that since I was a little girl."

On a Lionel-Joel duet: "Sure, why not? My dad really respects Joel as an artist, and they're both really great songwriters, so you never know."

On marriage: "One day, yeah - not tomorrow, not today. We are committed to our family. I'm 26. I've definitely had a very eventful year. So right now, it's about me enjoying my time with my daughter."

Mary-Kate Olsen on Nicole: "Nicole is one of the most loving and nurturing mothers I have yet to come across."

Father Lionel Richie on Nicole: "Motherhood has given her all the keys to understanding how her mother and I were trying to raise her. Now it has come full circle."

Here is the stunning editorial, shot at Lionel Richie's Beverly Hills home.


Christian Dior Spring 2008 Couture


Bill Blass Fall 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment