Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spoiled Pretty Exclusive Interview: Keeping Up With Kim Kardashian

It's no secret that I’ve got a little girl crush on Kim Kardashian. If you're a regular visitor to my blog, you know that Kim's photos appear on these pages. She never seems to have bad hair day and her makeup is always flawless - which is quite a feat, considering the pack of paparazzi that shadow her every move.



Kim's exclusive interview:

Her blog is on my daily reading list, and I check in often…hoping that she'll spill some secret that will help me crack the Kardashian code and cop her It Girl style.



Enjoy and take copious notes!

SP: Your complexion is flawless, Kim. Care to share your skin care secrets?
KK: I love using CellCeuticals Skin Care products, and I make sure I moisturize all of the time.

SP: You never seem to have a bad hair day. What products are you using to keep your hair looking so healthy and shiny?
KK: I always change my shampoos and conditioners, anything from Finesse to Pantene. I also don't wash my hair every day so that it stays thick and healthy.


SP: What is your every day beauty routine?
KK: If I'm having a casual day, I put on tinted moisturizer and some blush and I'm ready!



SP: What is your #1 beauty secret?
KK: I always make sure to use a MAC wipe or an Oil of Olay facial cloth to wipe all my makeup before I go to bed!

SP: I am on an eternal quest to find products that help me achieve the signature Kim Kardashian glossy nude lip. Can you recommend a few?
KK: My favorite lipstick is NARS Belle De Jour - it's the perfect nude! My favorite lip liner is MAC Stripdown and I love MAC Gloss in Instant Gold.

SP: I was very excited to learn that you're working on a fragrance. How is it coming along, and have you considered creating your own makeup line? I would buy the entire collection!
KK: The perfume is coming along great! It's been an amazing experience creating it. It's been a lot of work, but I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. I have thought about my own makeup line, and it's absolutely a goal of mine for the future.



SP: How has your look evolved over the years?
KK: I used to love heavy makeup and smokier eyes, and wouldn't really try new looks. Now, I will try anything and love fresh, lighter looks.

SP: If you could only choose one designer to wear for the rest of your life, who would it be and why?
KK: I'd have to go with American Apparel. Their designs are cute, edgy and stylish - but are still SO comfortable at the same time.

SP: What is your most memorable fashion moment?
KK: My most memorable fashion moment would have to be at this year's Oscars when I wore a gorgeous Lloyd Klein gown with my hair pulled up in a slick bun. I felt like a princess.

SP: What fashion trends are you loving and embracing right now?
KK: I'm loving the ripped jeans look! Also, I've been embracing "recession-ista" style which is why I co-founded ShoeDazzle.com. Women need to be able to stay trendy and fashion-forward without having to spend a fortune.


SP: Every time I see you photographed, you are carrying an insanely chic handbag. Which are your current favorites?
KK: When it comes to bags, Chanel is always a classic, but I also love Balenciaga because their styles are fun and edgy - I'll always rock those!

SP: I've got a little junk in the trunk, so what jeans would you recommend for women with a well-endowed derrière?
KK: When it comes to jeans, always opt for styles that have stretch in them no matter what the brand.

SP: Like you, I have a very close and special relationship with my sister. What qualities do you most admire about your fellow Dash Dolls, Kourtney and Khloe?
KK: I love my sisters. Kourtney is the most loyal and responsible person I know and Khloe definitely has the biggest heart.

SP: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
KK: Hopefully, married with five kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment