Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kim K's Favorite: Best bronzer



From Kim's blog
I love this bronzer and use it all over my face and my cheekbones to give me definition but also color.

It's by Smash Box and it's called Bronze Lights. I get it in the Suntan Matte shade.

I think it's important to have a great matte bronzer that doesn't have shimmer in it because sometimes shimmer can make you look oily.

I use a smaller brush to contour my cheekbones and then use a bigger powder brush to give me a little color on my forehead and nose.

I am a huge fan of Smash Box and this bronzer. By the way, Smashbox cosmetics is owned by Davis Factor who is also the photographer who shot my Bongo jeans campaign!

Have you used this bronzer? I have it but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment