Tuesday, April 28, 2009

from sephora....

As you know yesterday is Monday, the first day of the week for most people. I had yesterday off and so does my shopping buddy, (she has every other Monday off) so we try to meet up on those Monday’s and do a little shopping, lunch and quality girl time(she is a very close friend of mine; I could say the only person out there that understand my shopping addition) lol.

My friend and I started with no luck the first hour of shopping, so we headed over to Cheese Cake Factory for some yummy lunch. After lunch, we had to walk off all the carb we had ate, so we did a little more shopping. As we passed Nordstrom, we could not resist and had to stop by the E Bar at Nordstrom. I got my usual, which small extra hot white chocolate mocha and my friend she had her favorite spicy Chai tea.

We stopped at Sephora and this is what I had purchased:




Make Up Forever Lash Fibers

What it is:MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Fibers double your lashes for a full, fluttering look.

What it does:MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Fibers are the perfect way to add length and volume to your lashes. A Sephora exclusive, these lashes are a great base to mascara.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow



Color: Chopper





Phytodensium Anti-Aging Shampoo What it is:Anti-aging shampoo



What it is formulated to do:Phytodensium shampoo works in conjunction with Phytodensium serum by injecting strength and vitality into aging hair. A powerful blend of plant extracts protect against free radicals, fortifying the hair shaft and incresing hair's elasticity while reducing the appearance of gray hair. Our patented ingredient Progenium®, combined with Marshmallow and wood cellulose extract, gently cleanses to leave hair stimulated, toned, and shiny.




Phyto

Phytobaume Conditioner - All Hair Types Phytobaume is an untangling balm for all hair types. Mallow extract softens and hydrates to leave hair tangles free. Won't weigh hair down, eliminates static electricity.

Have you ever used any of these products? How do you like it? I've never used it before; I will let you know what I think of it after a month of using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment