Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Giuliana Beauty Tips



Back in March, BeautyInterviews spoke with Giuliana about what some of her beauty secrets are. This is what she told the website.

I keep my hair beautiful thanks to .. Kerastase hair products.

My favorite skincare products are .. Patricia Wexler, MD. I use her moisturizing eye cream and cleansers religiously. At night, I use DDF’s foaming face cleanser. It’s a magical blue liquid that keeps my skin so clean.

I get my eyelashes looking long, full, and sexy using .. MAC Pro Lash in Coal Black

The best lip-gloss I ever owned is .. MAC Pink Lemonade

My signature fragrance is .. Quelques Fleurs perfume

The one beauty product you will always find in my purse is .. Lorac Bronze.

My number one beauty secret is .. monthly deep facials by Gina Jensen at Dangene McKay Bailey in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment