Thursday, April 23, 2009

my interest...

There are so many things in life that I enjoy doing, reading, learning and trying. I love shopping (don’t all girls do), I love collecting shoes, purses, make up and lately scarves. I absolutely love, love getting my make up done by my all time favorite make up artist Janine at Shu Uemura. Janine is fabulous and a miracle worker, she sure know how to work her magic. I also love getting my hair cut or even a little trim makes a big different. Two thumbs up for Mrs. Thao she is the best of the best hair stylist, when she is done with me I always feel like a new person and a princess. Before I even leave her salon, I am already looking forward to coming back to her again already and can’t wait either….lol. I also enjoy reading fashion magazine and following up on my favorite celebs lives. I learning anything new, anything anyone has to offer or to teach me. I like trying out new restaurant to eat, I trying out new hotels when I am travel to the same place. I enjoy traveling with my love ones. Most of all, I love to spend time with my family.

So I hope you enjoy my blog and keep an open mind….

PS.. I love sharing... so you will see a lot of sharing on this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment