Thursday, April 23, 2009

Must Have: Lindsay Lohan's Raspberry Mousse Love Quotes Scarf



Everyone, I mean everyone is wearing the new hottest spring scarf called “LOVE QUOTES”, it’s made from Italian Linen/Viscose hand knotted with fringe… There are so many colors to choose from; I personally love the color Lindsay Lohan has on, Raspberry Mousse. It’s so bright and summery.. so I ordered myself one and it just came yesterday and I absolutely love it. I am thinking of getting another one. I bought mine thru ShopRapunzels.com and got 15% off; you could also get it from blueheavenboutique.com or singer22.com. The scarf is currently running for $88.00 regular price but ShopReapunzels.com is currently running a promotion 20% off. The Italian linen is so soft; it actually feels like its cashmere instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment