Thursday, April 23, 2009

Must Have: Kim Kardashian Wearing Houndstooth Scarf


My all time favorite and must have for every girl out there…. Houndstooth scarf. The scarf is a stylish fashion accessory that goes with just about anything. As you can see in the photo worn by Kim Kardashian the scarf it black and white and the scarf is made out of 100% cashmere which mean it’s EXTREMLY SOFT. As you can tell the scarf is very long, Kim is 5’2. Depending on where you live .. You should be able to wear the scarf a little bit in the spring, fall and for sure the winter. I was very fortunate, that “my best friend” had bought me the scarf for my 31st birthday this year. You can purchase the scarf at Hillary Rush 8222 W 3rd St. Los Angeles, CA 90048 ph. 323-852-0088; the scarf is about $120.00. The best investment a girl could have and the BEST gift I got…

No comments:

Post a Comment