Friday, April 24, 2009

Get The Look: Bravo A-List Awards



from kim's blog:
"For the Bravo A-List awards my hair was super easy and simple. Frankie Payne parted it down the middle then slicked it back in a low pony tail. Mario Dedivonovic painted my face in a modern day 60's inspired look. For the eyes, he put down a white shadow on the lid called Chill by MAC, and Corduroy and Carbon shadows, also by MAC, in the crease. Then he used a black liquid liner by MAC to define my eyes and and used Giella eyeshadow called B Dazzle, in the corner of my eye to make them pop!

For my cheeks we used a blush called Orgasm by Nars and for lips we used a MAC color called Brew, with Subculture lip liner and Baby Sparks Dazzleglass lip gloss on top, also by MAC!

Aren't Mario and Frankie amazing!? They always know exactly the right look to do to fit the event. You should go to Mario's site for extra tips!"

No comments:

Post a Comment