Friday, April 24, 2009

Tinker Bell Mobile Phone Accessory


Tinker Bell Mobile Phone Accessory

Rhodium-plated mobile phone charm with green enamel accents; 2 bezel-set, star-shaped Aurora Borealis crystals and Aurora Borealis and clear crystals set in Pointiage.

Size: 4 5/16 inch

$ 70.00

I believe every girl that has a cell phone should have a phone charm on it, I look at it as accessorizing my phone. We all accessorize yourself everyday with maybe wearing earrings, necklace, bracelet or purse.so why not accessorize our phone.

I am a very lucky gal, for my birthday from a very special friend of mine,she gave me a beautiful phone charm from Swarovshi Crystal. It also happen to be my all time favorite Disney Characters, so that even made it better. I wanted to share this with everyone. Every time I use my phone I will always think of my special friend. Thanks babe... muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment