Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kim K's Blog: My Winning Oscars Beauties



It was all about metallics and strapless dresses at the Oscars Sunday night I was loving all the pretty golds and silvers on the red carpet... so glamorous! I picked these six ladies as my favorite red carpet looks.

Miley Cyrus: Miley looks so mature in her gold Jenny Packham dress and the color worked perfectly with her skin tone. She definitely dressed appropriately for the event and held her own next to the older celebrities! I love her up-do, too... very elegant.

Cameron Diaz: This strapless silver tulle Oscar de la Renta dress is so gorgeous! Really classic and I love Cameron's loose waves and minimal makeup... really classy, simple and chic. This is probably my favorite look.... everything just works together perfectly.

Demi Moore: I love the color and cut of Demi's Versace dress. It reminds me of the layered dress Penelope Cruz wore at the 2007 Oscars. Her hair looks really natural and classic. Can you believe she's in her 40s!?

Kate Winslet: This Yves St. Laurent corset-style top and skirt are to die for! They made Kate's figure look amazing.

Sandra Bullock: Perfection. She literally looks like a walking Oscar in her Marchesa dress, so it makes perfect sense she won the Best Actress award. Her sleek hair and red lips are very Old Hollywood, too... which I love.

Sarah Jessica Parker: Love this vintage Chanel floaty gold dress! It kind of has a Grecian vibe. She chose the perfect jewelry too... just layered bracelets and earrings. With all that beading on he dress, too much jewelry would have been overwhelming.

Whose looks did you love!?

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment