Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kim K's Blog: DO NOT Trust the Media!!




OMG! Have you guys seen the front pages of In Touch and Star today!? I can't believe they would make up this crap! Where do they get this stuff? Divorced, dumped and duped... I appreciate the alliteration guys, but seriously!? My sisters and I have never been happier. I swear, the minute anything positive happens in our lives, the media tries to bring us down. I want you guys to know that these stories are completely fabricated. Buy Life and Style this week- that story about Khloe and lamar is true!

I want you guys to know these stories are completely fabricated. Kourtney is not haunted by Scott's past and Khloe and Lamar are not having problems, in fact he's flying to Miami to be with her and, to be honest, Reggie and I have never been happier. I am in no rush to get married nor do I need to get married to be happy in my relationship. Reggie and I are perfectly fine!

The press will do anything to sell copies... do NOT believe a word and do NOT buy Star or In Touch this week. Know that I will always keep you updated HERE on my site. I am so happy I have my blog... I never want you guys to rely on fabricated media stories and I'll always let you know the truth when stuff like this happens. I don't want you guys to be mislead by false stories, so know that you can always come here to my blog to get the truth. So Kourtney, Khloe and I urge you all to NOT buy these magazines this week.

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment