Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kim Kardashian looks totally glam at the airport with Louis Vuitton



I’m trying to remember what I wore to the airport the last time I went…sadly, I think it included Uggs, leggings, and a hoodie from the University of Georgia, my alma mater. It was hardly glamorous, but it’s been a long time since it was de rigueur to dress up for air travel. Kim Kardashian, however, didn’t get them memo. Here she is at the airport, somehow managing to look both comfortable and casual and totally glam.

These pictures are a perfect example of how accessories change an outfit – her oversized sunglasses, leather motorcycle jacket, thigh-high boots, and Louis Vuitton luggage, both in Monogram and Damier Graphite. If it wasn’t for all those things, then her outfit would be boring and regular. It’s the accessories that elevate the look…oh, and that is a Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Tote that I see? I think it is.

Bag Kim’s Bottega Style via Saks!
















source: http://www.purseblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment