Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Keeping Up With The Kardashians – Season 4 Finale tonight!



As a lot of you all know, I flew out to LA to work on Season 4 of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. It was a season full of drama, excitement, tears and everything in between. I feel fortunate to have been there to witness Khloe’s marriage to Lamar and Kourt’s pregnancy. I cant forget Kim’s Vegas birthday! (LOL) The Kardashian girls are truly beautiful inside and out and I had an amazing time glamming them up everyday for over two months. Kourt – thanks for being the best pregnant woman I’ve ever worked on. Khloe – thanks for the endless laughs and Kim, my muse – thanks for continuing to inspire me everyday.

I hope you all enjoyed watching the season as much as I enjoyed both watching and working it! Im so excited to watch the finale tonight on E! because I know it’s going to be sooo good! Im also sad because Sunday nights wont be the same until next season. Let me know what you think of the finale! XoXo Mario



source: http://blog.makeupbymario.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment