Monday, February 15, 2010

Get The Face! Kim Kardashian – Valentines day Queen of Hearts




Happy Valentines Day! Here is a Valentines day treat for you all as I promised earlier today. I love doing this soft and pretty makeup on Kim and apparently you love it too! I’ve gotten a ton of requests for a “get the face” post for last nights Valentines look. Hope you try it out and if so, please send in pics to me. Here’s how you can “Get the Face!”

I started out with Josie Maran Argan Primer Mist on the face. Once that dries, go on to your foundation. On Kim -DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25. Use just a bit of this foundation and blend well. Set your skin with a little of Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder.

I filled in Kim’s brows with MAC’s Eye Brows Pencil in Lingering. Sweep the pencil with light strokes in the direction the hair grows. Brush through brows for a more blended, natural look.

Using a brush, I applied Sweetheart eye shadow by Josie Maran on the eye lids. Keep the shadow right below the crease. Next, I gave her a thin line on the upper lid using ARTLINER – Precision Point EyeLiner by Lancome. Feel free to extend the line out without overdoing it. Lashes – use one coat of HYPNÔSE DRAMA Instant Full Body Volume Mascara by Lancome. I added some individual long lashes by Ardell to the outer corners of her eyes. Follow with another coat of mascara on the top and bottom lashes as well.

To warm up and bronze the skin, I used Laguna Bronzing Powder by NARS. Using a small shadow brush, apply a dab of the bronzer to the crease of eyes and along the lower lash lines. To make her cheeks pop and to add a gorgeous glow, I swept Powder Blush by NYX Cosmetics in Peach on the apples of the cheeks. For that extra glow on the cheek bones apply N.Y.C. New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust in Opal Sparkle.

Finish off this Valentines look with a sexy and pretty shade of pink on your lips. Line all over with Sephora’s Nano Lip liner in Pinup Pink and follow with Pure Lipgloss in Petunia, also by Sephora. Have fun! Xo Mario

source: http://blog.makeupbymario.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment