Monday, January 4, 2010

Makeup Mondays With Mario: How Mario Organizes His Makeup



This is a very interesting question. Keeping my makeup organized is almost a full time job, but so important to me. In my kit, I have several bags where I separate my makeup. I like to keep creams together in one bag and all powders in another. Eyeshadow palettes also separate, then body makeup, brushes, pencils, etc. At home, I have a big closet with floor to ceiling shelving where I keep my makeup organized in clear boxes so that I can go in and put things away and take things out easily. Every makeup artist has their own way of organizing and packing. I think it's best to play around with ideas and see what works best for you.

xo,
Mario



source: http://spoiledpretty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment