Monday, January 4, 2010

Kim K's Blog: I Want to Clear Something Up....



I want to clear this up because there has been a lot of talk about this. Carl's Jr did not pay me to tweet about their salads. Yes, obviously I was paid to be in the commercial... we all have to work! But I was not paid to tweet or talk about the salads on my blog, Facebook account, MySpace account or any other online outlets. Am I not allowed to talk about something I like without people assuming I must have been paid to do it? I want my fans to know what products, gadgets, foods, clothes and beauty products I like and I love sharing all that with my fans. You all know I've posted about certain clothes and products on my blog since I started blogging two years ago.

source: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment